An event this size takes a lot of hard work. Take a few hours and join thousands of others in making this a wonderful, fun celebration. It’s an experience you won’t soon forget. You don’t need to work the whole time, join us for what you can.
RSVP below if you can join us.
- Plan to arrive 1/2 hour early for the shift you have been assigned so you’ll have time to park and go through orientation.
- All volunteers will be working outdoors. It’s cool in the morning and late afternoon and hot at mid-day. Please dress accordingly.
- You may be working on asphalt or an open field so wear comfortable footwear.
- PLEASE NOTE: All children under 18 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- What time is dinner served?
We’ll serve dinner between 11am-3pm. Then we’ll pack up and clean up until 6pm.
- Who is the dinner for?
We welcome everyone: especially veterans, students, low-income families, seniors, anyone who is homeless, and anyone who is alone on Thanksgiving. Please join us as our guest!
- Where is the celebration and parking?
Our celebration is on the campus of the West LA Civic Center, 1645 Corinth Ave., 90025.
- There is limited free parking at the site. Car pool, ride share, or public transportation suggested.
- The bus stops on Santa Monica & Corinth.
- Look for volunteers directing traffic to available parking lots, then check-in on Corinth Avenue at the Volunteer Check-in sign by the municipal buildings.