Food Bank NYC Repack at Hunts Point Feb 2019
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
You can provide vital help to us at our highest need project by sorting donated and bulk items into boxes of specific categories and weights at our Food Distribution Center. Boxes are then shipped directly to our network food pantries and community kitchens throughout the five boroughs.
- Volunteers MUST be 14 or older.
- 1 adult chaperone is required for every 5 youth volunteers (16-18 years old).
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- Please refrain from wearing jewelry, except for wedding bands.
- Shirts with sleeves are REQUIRED. No tank tops. Short or long sleeves only.
- Long pants or skirts at or below the knee required. NO Short-shorts.
- There is a $3 fee for car parking and an $8 fee for bus parking Food Bank NYC